renowned colourmen Winsor & Newton, established in 1832, set up their
factory in Wealdstone in 1937. In 2017, the street-level space was converted to
provide creative workspace. With the aid of funding and assistance from the Greater
London Authority (GLA), 14 studios and a gallery space have been created for
the Association for Cultural Advancement through Visual Art, an educational
charity, manages the studios and gallery.